I saw a map of the world today. I had no idea it was so big. I swear I'm so naive. How am I supposed to be a hero in this huge world? Stretching all the way from the treacherous monster-overrun ruins of Braughlmurk Cape . . . all the way to the Sandsea where gods and witches rule . . . and a town with a dragon attacking . . . and an iceberg city . . . and freaking DRAGONSGRASP. DragonsGrasp. I want to live there. Heck, I want a dragon. I want to be a Dragonrider.
These notes aren't dated but it's mid-June. It's been about two weeks since I last wrote, actually. I ended up staying in Oaklore longer than I thought because this kid Sir Ano, a squire at the Keep, wanted me to help him out. Eh, fun, and some payment, so why not? Because he's an ungrateful brat, that's why not, and all he wanted was the credit of the monsters I killed for him. But hey, I got to sit at the court of KING FREAKING ALTEON, so I guess I'm pretty good with how it turned out. And I met the most adorable little girl. And thee three princesses. And I almost shook hands with the King. He did greet Ano and "Rogue Ravenwing". Not my name. He didn't quite look me in the eye. He was looking at Pinocchio. But hey, I got to meet him. And someday, he will know my name, and I will sit with him as an advisor or as an equal.
Maaaaaybe that's treason. But these notes are bound in a sheaf in the secret compartment of my bag. With my gold.
Anyway I'm staying in Falconreach now. Sick of Ano. Sick of Oaklore. Lovely place but too tiny
I just realized today that I received a letter. Ash, Serenity's stable boy and wannabe knight, let me know that it was downstairs in the common inn room. It was from the mage, Warlic. That's right, the famous legendary ultra powerful blue one. He called me "hero" and told me to speak with Twilly then come to him as soon as possible. So that's what I'm doing tomorrow. omg.
These notes aren't dated but it's mid-June. It's been about two weeks since I last wrote, actually. I ended up staying in Oaklore longer than I thought because this kid Sir Ano, a squire at the Keep, wanted me to help him out. Eh, fun, and some payment, so why not? Because he's an ungrateful brat, that's why not, and all he wanted was the credit of the monsters I killed for him. But hey, I got to sit at the court of KING FREAKING ALTEON, so I guess I'm pretty good with how it turned out. And I met the most adorable little girl. And thee three princesses. And I almost shook hands with the King. He did greet Ano and "Rogue Ravenwing". Not my name. He didn't quite look me in the eye. He was looking at Pinocchio. But hey, I got to meet him. And someday, he will know my name, and I will sit with him as an advisor or as an equal.
Maaaaaybe that's treason. But these notes are bound in a sheaf in the secret compartment of my bag. With my gold.
Anyway I'm staying in Falconreach now. Sick of Ano. Sick of Oaklore. Lovely place but too tiny
I just realized today that I received a letter. Ash, Serenity's stable boy and wannabe knight, let me know that it was downstairs in the common inn room. It was from the mage, Warlic. That's right, the famous legendary ultra powerful blue one. He called me "hero" and told me to speak with Twilly then come to him as soon as possible. So that's what I'm doing tomorrow. omg.
Comments
Post a Comment