So it's been 2 weeks since I arrived at Oaklore. I finally talked to the Dragonlord. He's got a wealth of experience, gorgeous armor, a scary dragon and he was knighted by King Alteon himself. The highlight was getting to ride his freaking dragon! It was high above the sky, and Glumbert seemed to like me, his massive wings beating. It felt so natural, so right, to take monsters out from the great dragon back. Actually, it didn't. It hurt, I couldn't steer, and I got bounced up and down and I barely took out any monsters with the bombs. But being a Dragonlord would be so cool. However, Bombard wouldn't take out the hydra for me. So I DID IT MY FREAKING SELF!!!! Okay, so, the first time I took it on I got butchered, right? Sir Pent was watching and I could hear him laughing from half a mile away. But I got knocked out and he dragged me back to the Keep where Sir J fixed me right up (he's my favorite knight, gotta be honest, behind Rolith). Rolith said N...
Comments
Post a Comment