I met the "Ghost" outside the gates. Anyway, that's what the Guards have him nicknamed. He called me powerful and told me I was very interesting to him. And offered me scary Doom weapons. None of which I could afford. But it did boost my self-esteem.
I also talked to a Guardian who hailed me by name. He said everyone knows who I am, "you slew the hydra on Arborvale Bridge!" Which explains why I keep getting greeted so warmly. This is awesome. I also checked out the Falconreach Zoo and it was SO COOL. I had no idea monsters could even been kept in cages, and to get to view all the things I hurt in the wild get good looks and learn about them, was fantastic. FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Most of them I'd never even seen. The undead ones were my favorite. I even helped out with containing some of the Zoo animals when the enchantments failed.
I also talked to a Guardian who hailed me by name. He said everyone knows who I am, "you slew the hydra on Arborvale Bridge!" Which explains why I keep getting greeted so warmly. This is awesome. I also checked out the Falconreach Zoo and it was SO COOL. I had no idea monsters could even been kept in cages, and to get to view all the things I hurt in the wild get good looks and learn about them, was fantastic. FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Most of them I'd never even seen. The undead ones were my favorite. I even helped out with containing some of the Zoo animals when the enchantments failed.
Comments
Post a Comment